Budget 2017 - Highlights
Budget 2017 is being presented by Hon'able Finance Minister Mr. Arun Jaitley today. Below are the major tax proposals in Finance Act 2017:
1. Aadhar pay will be launched shortly.
2. Long term capital asset in immovable property holding proposed to 2 years reduced from 3 years. Indexation to be considered for 01.04.2001.
3. MAT credit carried forward for 15 years.
4. Corporate Income tax rate reduced to 25% for companies having Annual turnover upto 50 crores.
5. Basic custom duty to be reduced for certain goods.
6. Presumptive taxation rate reduced to 6% for turnover via digital payments.
7. No cash expense permitted over 3 lakh.
8. Domestic Transfer pricing reduced
9. Presumptive income audit limit increased to Rs. 2 crores.
10. Income tax rate reduced to 5% from existing 10 % upto income between 2.5 lac to 5 lac.
11. Rs. 12,500/- uniform benefit to all other tax tax payers.
Agarwal Taxcon Pvt. Ltd. an ISO 9001:2008 Certified Company are offering our servicesinTaxation,Accounting, FinancialManagement, Consultancy and Advisory Services to various Corporates and Commercial Clients, MNC and Non-MNC as well NGOs and charitable institutions in India and abroad. Our company provides wide range of services with robust infrastructure and latest technology. The ATPL, professionals are involved in almost every aspect of business today from the corporate responsibility and sustainability to advisory services in India and abroad. We also offer a wide range of fully integrated tax and financial advisory services. Our approach combines insight and innovations from multiple disciplines with business and industry knowledge to help your company excel globally.
We have a stated policy of ensuring that quality services are offered to our clients, irrespective of their location and size. We have achieved this by bringing the professional and analytical skills, to every single assignment, that are developed through the academic backgrounds, internal training, ongoing professional education and engagement experience of our members internal training, ongoing professional education and engagement experience of our members.
Our practice and service discussed is driven by the aim of establishing long-term relationships with our clients. Our professionals at Agarwal Taxcon discuss the queries and doubts of the clients and find the best possible and most advantageous solution. Our services includes-