|4-A. Orders of Appellate Board.|
4-A. Orders of Appellate Board.
(1) The Appellate Board may after giving both the parties to the appeal an opportunity of being heard, pass such orders thereon as it thinks fit
(2) The Appellate Board may, at any time within four calendar years from the date of order, with a view to rectify any mistake apparent from the record, rectify any order passed by it under sub-section (1), and may make such rectification if the mistake is brought to its notice by the dealer or the Assessing officer:
Provided that no such rectification shall be made if it has the effect of enhancing an assessment or reducing a refund or otherwise increasing the liability of a dealer, unless the Appellate Board has given notice to the dealer of its intention to do so and has allowed the dealer a reasonable opportunity of being heard:
(3) On an application under sub-section (6) of section 46, the Appellate Board may, after considering the merits of the application made by the dealer, pass an order of stay for a period not exceeding one hundred and eighty days from the date of such order and the Appellate Board shall dispose of the appeal within the said period of stay specified in that order ;
Provided that where such appeal is not so disposed of within the said period of stay as specified in the order of stay, the Appellate Board may, on an application made in this behalf by the dealer and on being satisfied that the delay in disposing of the appeal is not attributable to the dealer, extend the period of stay, or pass an order of stay for a further period or periods as it thinks fit; so, however, that the aggregate of the period originally allowed and the period or periods so extended or allowed shall not, in any case, exceed three hundred and sixty-five days and the Appellate Board shall dispose of the appeal within the period or periods of stay so extended or allowed :
Provided further that if such appeal is not disposed of within the period allowed under this sub-section or the period or periods extended or allowed under the first proviso, which shall not, in any case, exceed three hundred and sixty-five days, the order of stay shall stand vacated after the expiry of such period or periods, even if the delay in disposing of appeal is not attributable to the dealer.
(4) The cost, if any, in an appeal shall be at the discretion of the Appellate Board.
(5) The Appellate Board shall send a copy of any orders passed under this section to the dealer and to the Commissioner.
Agarwal Taxcon Pvt. Ltd. an ISO 9001:2008 Certified Company are offering our servicesinTaxation,Accounting, FinancialManagement, Consultancy and Advisory Services to various Corporates and Commercial Clients, MNC and Non-MNC as well NGOs and charitable institutions in India and abroad. Our company provides wide range of services with robust infrastructure and latest technology. The ATPL, professionals are involved in almost every aspect of business today from the corporate responsibility and sustainability to advisory services in India and abroad. We also offer a wide range of fully integrated tax and financial advisory services. Our approach combines insight and innovations from multiple disciplines with business and industry knowledge to help your company excel globally.
We have a stated policy of ensuring that quality services are offered to our clients, irrespective of their location and size. We have achieved this by bringing the professional and analytical skills, to every single assignment, that are developed through the academic backgrounds, internal training, ongoing professional education and engagement experience of our members internal training, ongoing professional education and engagement experience of our members.
Our practice and service discussed is driven by the aim of establishing long-term relationships with our clients. Our professionals at Agarwal Taxcon discuss the queries and doubts of the clients and find the best possible and most advantageous solution. Our services includes-