|17. Fresh Registration M VAT ACT|
17. Fresh Registration
(1)Every registered dealer who holds, on such date as the Commissioner may by notification in the Official Gazette specify, a certificate of registration, which is valid on the said date (hereinafter, in this section, referred to as “the existing certificate of registration”), shall obtain in lieu of the existing certificate of registration a fresh certificate of registration as provided in this section.
(2) Every dealer, who is required to obtain a fresh certificate under sub-section (1), shall apply in such form, manner and time and to such authority as may be prescribed; and such application shall be accompanied by the existing certificate of registration together with all additional copies thereof, if any, issued to him.
(3) On receipt of such application, the prescribed authority shall, subject to rules, issue a fresh certificate of registration, in the prescribed form to the applicant; and thereupon the fresh certificate of registration, soissued, shall, for all the purposes of this Act, be deemed to he a certificate of registration issued under section 16.
(4) Without prejudice to the other provisions of this Act, all the existing certificates of registration shall stand cancelled with effect from such date as the Commissioner may notify in the Official Gazette
(5) The Commissioner may, by the notification issued under sub-section (1) or (4), also provide that such notification shall apply only to such class of registered dealers as are specified in the said notification and such notification may be issued by him, from time to time.
(6) The provisions of this section shall mutatis mutandis apply in respect of any other certificate issued by or under the provisions of this Act as they apply in respect of the certificate of registration.
Agarwal Taxcon Pvt. Ltd. an ISO 9001:2008 Certified Company are offering our servicesinTaxation,Accounting, FinancialManagement, Consultancy and Advisory Services to various Corporates and Commercial Clients, MNC and Non-MNC as well NGOs and charitable institutions in India and abroad. Our company provides wide range of services with robust infrastructure and latest technology. The ATPL, professionals are involved in almost every aspect of business today from the corporate responsibility and sustainability to advisory services in India and abroad. We also offer a wide range of fully integrated tax and financial advisory services. Our approach combines insight and innovations from multiple disciplines with business and industry knowledge to help your company excel globally.
We have a stated policy of ensuring that quality services are offered to our clients, irrespective of their location and size. We have achieved this by bringing the professional and analytical skills, to every single assignment, that are developed through the academic backgrounds, internal training, ongoing professional education and engagement experience of our members internal training, ongoing professional education and engagement experience of our members.
Our practice and service discussed is driven by the aim of establishing long-term relationships with our clients. Our professionals at Agarwal Taxcon discuss the queries and doubts of the clients and find the best possible and most advantageous solution. Our services includes-